Public Chain Ecology Oriented To Energy Economy
Background of ECHO Public Chain
- Rapid Development of New Energy
- The rapid development of new energy generates massive energy digital assets and asset circulation demand
- New Energy Trading Guarantee
- Blockchain enables energy digital precision management and efficient and secure transaction protection
- Cut Costs
- Chained assets between upstream and downstream companies can reduce trust costs and financing costs
- Fast And Free Trading And Clearing Ability
- The blockchain ecology can achieve fast and free transactions and settlement capabilities, speed up the efficiency and save eco-cost
The Technical Principle of ECHO
- Digitization of Asset
- The digitization of assets is the best solution for companies to reduce costs and increase efficiency. The use of ECHO's technical method to encrypt and save digital assets makes it easier for companies and individuals to proceed better management.
- Super Wallet
- Echo will launch a super wallet that supports energy digital assets with optimized interface and simplified use. The user has full control of the private key. It is developed based on efficient native code and is applicable for Android and IOS mobile devices.
- Decentralized Transaction
- ECHO decentralized transactions are charactered by trust-exmption, security, instant transactions, and on-chain transactions. The integrity of the operator ensured by smart contract, transaction performed on chain are applicable to all accounts including ordinary accounts and smart contracts.
- Teresa Fu
- ECHO Foundation Leader
- Jianwei ZHOU
- Blockchain Core Technology Management
- Xiaoping Xu
- Core Architect
- JOSEPH IFIEGBU
- ECHO Chief Engineer
Responsible for the global market operation of the ECHO project, MBA in Newport University, several years experience of Wall Street financial investment, Director of Hong Kong Qi Xiang Group, China Pharmaceutical and many other listed company.
- Vencent McPhillip
- Technical adviser
- Qingzhu Dai
- The original Bitcoin China COO & co-founder
- Zhen DAI
- The founder of Uni-Energy
- Yuehua Wang
- Partner of DFJ DragonFund China
MBA from Stanford Business School, co-founder of Stanford Blockchain, served as a senior adviser in Bridgespan Group as well as the founder of Wellwyn.